Thursday, April 22, 2010

SMILE :)


It starts in my toes and I end up with a crinkle in my nose. My lips part and I end up in a toothy grin.

The next time you're feeling blue or just plain old blah -- SMILE!! This simple action just may improve your spirits. It doesn't take much to put a grin on your face. I know that there are certain things in my life that make me smile. Take a look around you and take some time to think of the special things that make you smile; and while you're at it don't forget to thank God for making these things possible to smile at. :)

Things that make me smile: (in no particular order)
• The awesomeness of God
• The sound of laughing children
• Friends
• Seeing someone accept Jesus as their Lord and Saviour
• Dancing
• Elderly couples holding hands
• Watermelon
• Snow flakes
• Rainbows
• Passionate people
• Entertaining
• Ice Caps
• Stars
• Clearance sales
• Flip flops
• Thunder storms
• Motorcycles
• Home runs
• The ocean
• Homeruns
• Kittens
• Photography
• Warm breezes
• Balloons
• Fighter jets
• Hugs
• Gummy bears
• Bed head
• Sunshine
• Swinging on park swings
• Stuffed giraffes
• Royal blue
• Tickle wars
• Chocolate
• Cooking
• Kites
• Candle light
• Beautiful eyes
• Walking barefeet in the sand
• The smell of the people I love
• Good music
• Baseball games
• Popcicles
• Surprise kisses on the cheek
• Sunsets
• Picnics
• Avacados
• First buds of Spring
• Cuddles
• Sushi
• Painting
• Hummus
• Sleepovers
• Surprise visits from my friends/family
• Flowers
• Staring contests
• Acts of kindness
• Swimming
• Freshly fallen snow
• Pillow fights
• Funny faces
• Fire in the fireplace
• Belly achin’ laughs
• Butterflies
• Summer

No comments:

Post a Comment